Information We Collect About You
In order to supply you with your guide to good living e-mail from thislittlemama.com, we need your name and e-mail address. We may also collect other information which does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, email address and zip code. We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information. We may also ask you to periodically complete a survey or send us a review so we can learn more about you and our other readers.
- Information about others. We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our website to send to others, such as friends, relatives, colleagues, etc., invitations through our system, we may store your personal information (such as name and email address), and the personal information of each such recipient.
Thislittlemama.com does not collect any other personal information that you do not expressly provide. Thislittlemama.com will never sell, rent or share your personal information, including your e-mail address, with any third parties for marketing purposes without your express permission. This Little Mama may share your personal information for the purpose of delivering our e-mail to you or as required by law.
Information We Collect Automatically
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
- Cookies. When you visit our www.thislittlemama.com, we may assign your computer one or more cookies , to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. For example, when you sign in to our website, we will record your user ID, information to identify your computer, and the name on your user or member account in the cookie file on your computer. In the event a location, like a zip code, is not available in your profile, we will cookie your location from your last use of thislittlemama.com. We also may record your password in this cookie file, if you indicated that you would like your password saved for automatic sign-in. For security purposes, we will encrypt any usernames, passwords, and other user or member account-related data that we store in such cookies. In the case of sites and services that do not use a user or member ID, the cookie will contain a unique identifier. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website. The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as pixel tags, web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in promotional or other e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, or other activities.
Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services include providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered
through our website. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We may also request non-personally identifiable information, such as annual income, buying preferences, or age, also known as demographic and profile data, though this information is optional. We may use this data to improve our site and/or tailor your experience at our site, showing you content that we think you might be interested in, and displaying content according to your preferences. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
In addition to collecting personal and non-personal information, This Little Mama may also collect non-personal, aggregated information about subscribers’ use of emails and our site. This information is not personally identifiable and will only be used to find out how subscribers use our service and site. For example, this information will tell us how much time users spend on our site, from which other sites subscribers came, and to what other sites subscribers go. The collection of this information allows us to, among other things, prepare for traffic load demands and to efficiently deliver your guide to good living.
How we use the information we collect?
We may use information that we collect about you, including anonymous and personal information:
- to deliver emails and/or other products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- display content and advertising tailored to your interests; develop and display advertising on other sites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business and
- as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Review and Access
Upon your request, we will provide you with a summary of the information we collect about you. You will have an opportunity to correct, update or modify this information.
If we ever send you information by e-mail concerning new products or services that you did not expressly request, we will provide you with an e-mail address by which you may request no future notices.
Third Party Advertising
Some of the ads appearing on www.thislittlemama.com are delivered to you by Google AdSense, our web advertising partner. Information about your visit to their site, such as number of times you have viewed an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal information), is used to serve ads to you. For more information about Google AdSense, cookies, and how to “opt-out”, please visit Google.com/privacy.html.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
Links to Other Sites
As part of the service, This Little Mama may create links allowing you to access third party sites. This Little Mama is not responsible for the content that appears on those sites and does not endorse these sites. Please consult those sites’ individual privacy policies in order to determine how they treat user information.
No Rights of Third Parties
All information described above is stored on restricted database servers.
If you have any questions about this policy or our site in general, please contact us.